Success isn’t guaranteed. But having extra options helps.
Discover opportunities with competitive rates for college costs.
- Competitive rates for higher education expenses
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to Cost of Attendance per academic year
- Private* and Federal student loan options available
- 30-day no-fee return policy; cancel the loan within 30 days of disbursement without fees or interest
- Cosigner release available after 24 consecutive on-time principal and interest payments
- Full interest and principal payments deferred until 6 months after graduation
- Repayment periods up to 10 years
PRIVATE STUDENT LOANS
Borrower must meet the following requirements:
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Enrolled at least half-time in an eligible school
- Meet minimum credit requirements
Applying with a creditworthy cosigner is not required, however, it increases your chance of approval, and may lead to a lower rate on the loan.
- Exhaust all federal loans
- Get started early
- Only request the amount you need for the current academic period
Visit our Private Student Loan page or call (888) 966-8947.
- Visit our Private Student Loan page
- Complete the loan application
- Send in supporting documents
- Get quick approval
(Applications for fall semester accepted after June 1)
FEDERAL STUDENT LOANS
Direct Loan funds will be disbursed directly to your school from the federal government rather than through Community Savings Bank or another Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) servicer or lender. Please contact your school's financial aid office if you have any questions.
*Private student loans should be used as supplemental funding after exhausting all other sources of financial aid, including grants, scholarships, and federal student loans. Federal loans offer more attractive terms when compared to most other borrowing options, including private student loans. For more information on federal loans, visit fafsa.ed.gov.