- Unlocks working capital and enhances cash flow
- Provides quick access to cash when you need it
- No longer need to wait 30, 60, or 90 days for payment from customers
- More flexibility than traditional financing
- Ability to purchase new equipment or upgrade technology and Improve the customer or patient experience
- Seize upon new growth opportunities
- Take advantage of potential supplier discounts for:
- Upfront or cash
- Prompt payment
- Upfront or cash
- Ideal financing option for fast-growing industries:
- Staffing and employment agencies
- Transportation and trucking
- Wholesale and distribution
HOW IT WORKS
One of the most challenging aspects of running a growing business is waiting for invoices to be paid. Accounts Receivable Financing allows you to accelerate cash flow by financing your invoices.
Accounts Receivable Financing provides you the cash flow and working capital you need to meet the demands of operating your business successfully.
- Community Savings Bank purchases your Accounts Receivable at a discount, both initially and on an ongoing basis, as new receivables are generated
- Funds are deposited into your account, giving you the positive cash flow you need
Using BusinessManager's electronic commerce feature, you then exchange receivables information quickly and easily with your bank through a secure internet site
- You also gain access to detailed management reports with important information on aged receivables, customer balances, credit applications, and more
Over 30,000 businesses have made BusinessManager the #1 small business lending alternative in the nation. Visit BusinessManager.com to see how it works and to view video testimonials from business owners, like you.