Add stability to your investment portfolio.
U.S. savings bonds earn competitive returns — free of state or local income tax.
- Market-based investment
- EE and I Bonds available
- No fees for purchases
- Free replacement if bonds are lost or stolen
- 8 denominations available: $50, $75, $100, $200, $500, $1,000, $5,000, and $10,000
- Tax savings and other advantages
- Bonds must be held for 12 months to avoid penalty
- Consult your tax advisor
U.S. Savings Bonds may provide tax savings when used to finance higher education.
Interest earned on U.S. Savings Bonds is exempt from State and local income tax. You can also defer paying Federal income tax on the interest until you cash your bond or until it stops earning interest in 30 years.
Savings Bonds are not FDIC Insured.
INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
- NOT A DEPOSITNOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- NOT GUARANTEED BY COMMUNITY SAVINGS BANK
- MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE (IF APPLICABLE)