Send and receive money in seconds. Popmoney® makes it easy to pay people back for lunch, rent, or any other IOU.
- Quickly and easily send money from your checking or savings account
- Conveniently available within online banking
- Send money in three easy steps:
- Send to the recipient's email or mobile
- They get notified to deposit their money
- Money goes directly to their bank account
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile phone number
- No need to exchange private account information
- Users can receive money at one of the following:
- In their eligible account, online at their bank (if it's a member of the Popmoney network)
- Online at Popmoney.com
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
- Although the service is free, the sender is charged a small fee; there is no fee to the recipient*
- Change your e-mail address or mobile phone number in Service Setup
If you’re a Community Savings Bank Online Banking customer, simply sign up for Bill Pay** and select the Pay Now tab. Set up your account and it's ready to go.
If you're not a Community Savings Bank Online Banking customer, sign up today.
*The sender will be charged 50¢ fee at the time the payment is claimed by the recipient.
**You must have Online Banking to use Bill Pay. When signing up for online banking, check the bill pay box if you want to have access to our bill pay service.