My investment portfolio needed a little more diversity.They're safe, market-based investments. That means there's a potential to get a really good return on my investment. And because they offer tax benefits, I am already saving money. Talk about a wise investment!
- Market-based investment
- EE and I Bonds available
- No fees for purchases
- Free replacement if bonds are lost or stolen
- 8 denominations available
- Tax savings and other advantages
- Bonds must be held for 12 months to avoid penalty
- Consult your tax advisor
Savings Bonds are not FDIC Insured.
INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
NOT A DEPOSIT
NOT FDIC INSURED
NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
NOT GUARANTEED BY COMMUNITY SAVINGS BANK
MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE (IF APPLICABLE)
- Other Advantages
- EDUCATION SAVINGS - U.S. Savings Bonds may provide tax savings when used to finance higher education.
- TAX ADVANTAGES - Interest earned on U.S. Savings Bonds is exempt from State and local income tax. You can also defer paying Federal income tax on the interest until you cash your bond or until it stops earning interest in 30 years. For more information, see Tax Reporting.