Repay a friend for concert tickets. Collect gift money for the boss' baby shower. Popmoney lets you do it all without the hassle of writing checks or running to the ATM. It's as easy as sending a text message or an e-mail. Plus, and you can send or receive money in as little as one business day.
It's Simple and Easy to get started!
If you are a Community Savings Bank Online Banking customer, simply sign up for Bill Pay** and select the Pay People tab. Set up your account and it's ready to go.
If you're not a Community Savings Bank Online Banking customer sign up today.
Quick Facts about Popmoney
- The recipient receives payment notification via e-mail or text message.
- In most cases, the money is automatically deposited in the recipient's account.
- Although the service is free, the sender is charged a small fee. There is no fee to the recipient.
- You can track recent and pending transactions through your history.
- You can change your e-mail address or mobile phone number in Service Setup.
* The sender will be charge the .50 fee at the time the payment is claimed by the recipient.
** You must have Online Banking to use Bill Pay. When signing up for online banking, check the bill pay box if you want to have access to our bill pay service.